LED-based medical device REVIXAN DUO LIGHT is a professional equipment designed for photodynamic therapy at in-patient and out-patient medical institutions, as well as in cosmetology clinics and treatment rooms.
The device is a component of the complex technology of photodynamic therapy PDT REVIXAN, it can be used jointly with the compatible product line, which includes cosmetic photosensitizing gel REVIXAN-DERMA, skin deep cleanser mus REVIXAN-SPUMA and post-procedure cream REVIXAN-POST-CREAM.
The device performs in two light emission modes at the wavelengths that match with the absorption peaks of the photosensitizing gel REVIXAN-DERMA, i.e. 400 ± 2 nm (blue light) and 660 ± 2 nm (red light).
Blue light is used to diagnose inflammatory processes and malignancies with clear boundaries. It also provides steady antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
Red light triggers the mechanisms of natural regeneration of the skin, stimulates the division of stem cells within the basal layer and the production of collagen, improves metabolism and blood circulation, enhances natural hydration and promotes moisture retention in the skin.Advantages of REVIXAN DUO LIGHT:
Technical specifications of REVIXAN DUO LIG6T:
- Wide light emission area and flexible LED panels
- Convenient for irradiation of wide areas, e.g. face, neck, décolleté, chest, back, arms
- The most powerful LED-based light source for PDT on the market which can provide a superficial density of light power (i.e. irradiation) up to 200 mW/cm2 at each of the emission wavelengths
- The equipment is designed for the workload requirements of clinics and saloons
- Registration certificate No. RZN 2019/8147 for a medical device was obtained on February 21, 2019
- 600 red LEDs and 300 blue LEDs
- Two-wave light emission design: (660±2) nm and (400±2) nm
- Maximum superficial density of light power is 200 + 10% mW/cm2 for red light and 200 + 10% mW/cm2 for blue light
- Adjustment range of light power is 0...100% for each band
- Emission of red and blue light at once is possible
- Dimensions of the light emission area: 600 mm x 270 mm
- Overall dimensions: 670 mm x 530 mm x 585 mm (the official specifications provide the dimensions when the panels are closed)
- Power supply: AC 198...242 V x 50 cycles
- Maximum electric power consumption: 500 W (official technical specifications)
- Weight is 25 kg at most